Spoonflower top 5













ooh I was so happy to see my hedgehog themed design; 'We (mostly) come out at night' made it into the top five. There were so many wonderfully imaginative and creative entries this week, so I am very flattered that my design was included in the 'winner's circle'..My design is available in the fat bundle (top 10 samples) until next Thursday. Thanks so much to anyone who voted for me!If you aren't already familiar with Spoonflower and you are a budding designer or intrigued by fabric design, I cannot recommend it highly enough. It is completely free to join and the weekly themed competitions push you to design and develop themes that you possibly would not have considered before. Since I joined 2 years ago, I feel that I have really developed and appreciate so much not only the feedback and support from the other designers, but am also inspired on a daily basis by their ideas, it really is a global community that is reflected in the diversity and variety of work and ideas that materialise daily! (excuse the pun..)