Weihnachtsmarkt


I have been very busy preparing for a German Christmas market, that myself and a friend have a stall at in Charlottenburg, Berlin. We will be selling a mixture of hand printed textiles, cards and other Festive treats. All the 30 stalls involved must produce hand made products only, so hopefully there will be an interesting cross section of creative things for sale! The market will be outside from 12-6pm. The temperature is currently below freezing here with a lot of snow, which is all very festive and romantic..but the thought of standing outside in it for 7 hours does not fill me with festive cheer..Thankfully we are positioned very close to a Gl├╝hwein stall (imperatively in fact). I will post pictures (if my hands are not too cold to operate the camera!) and new product images will be added to my NOTHS shop shortly..Frohe Weihnachten to all!